Kennedy Soft's Production Management Efficiency model helps the global enterprises enhance the efficiency of their production support operations.
The Organizations deploy multiple applications to support their globally spread business and use different practices and procedures to maintain and manage these applications. The difference in processes, methodologies, and tools lead to inefficiencies in production management. Some of the major challenges are:
- Higher cost involved in managing applications
- Operational inefficiency in the production environment
- Lack of governance structure in production and support
- Inconsistent and incomplete service performance measurement
- Difficulty in managing tacit assets
Lacking the necessary expertise and resource bandwidth in-house the clients partner with Kennedy Soft to enhance their operational efficiency and cost competitiveness.
Kennedy Soft leverages its onsite-offshore consulting model and engages a team of consultants with expertise in various domains such as process, application management, assessments, technology, and tools. The onsite teams thoroughly assess and analyze the client's processes, tools, and applications. The offshore team, on the other hand, conduct an in depth analysis of the assessment observations. The overall model not only ensures proper skills for the engagement but also a cost effective, 24x7 solution model to deliver performance.
Through it's proven consulting solution methodology, Kennedy Soft focus on:
- Building synergies across various production support units through common definitions in terms of processes and tools.
- Leveraging industry best practices to design an integrated operating model.
- Establishing a rationalized resource model in terms of L1-L2-L3, leveraging onsite-offshore model for cost optimization.
- Setting up seamless architecture for achieving effectiveness and efficiencies and continually improving on the same.
The engagement starts with the assessment phase followed by the development and deployment phases. Kennedy Soft analyzes data from applications, current production issues, operating model, processes & practices, tools, and role definitions. Strong focus on improved application stability, reduce TCO, and improved efficiencies, Kennedy Soft designs a Production Management and Efficiency (PME) model by leveraging other industry best practices and its proven methodology. The design principles engaged to architect this model are:
- To provide clear expectations to each of the stake holders within the framework through well defined roles and responsibilities.
- To define standard processes that can be easily implemented, managed and continually improved.
- To provide for improvement sustenance in a changing environment.
- To provide built-in dimensions to achieve breakthrough excellence with a focus on improving the overall operational efficiency in providing application support.